Street Fighter X Tekken Undergoing Rebalance For 'Version 2013'
Written Friday, October 12, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
During New York Comic-Con, Capcom has announced that Street Fighter X Tekken will be getting rebalanced with a free update that adds several system changes and character tweaks. It'll be landing in mid-December.
Entitled 'Version 2013', the update introduces a number of significant changes. Some are small visual adjustments, while others are more substantial changes to characters. You can take a look at the list of 'Version 2013' changes below:
- Standard throws are faster, and now have a 5F start-up, rather than the 7F start-up in previous versions.
- Anti-air techniques for Tekken characters have been improved.
- Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rater, reducing the number of timeouts.
- Recoverable health has a more distinct color.
- The cinematic camera during Boost Combos has been changed, giving battles a speedier feel.
- The visual effect while Gems are active has been changed.
- The “Fight” message at the start of each round disappears faster.
- Ken: ’Shippu Jinraikyaku’ now has greater forward movement and increased damage.
- Kazuya: ’EX Wind God Fist’ now has full invincibility from the start-up to the end of active frames.
- M. Bison: ’Knee Press Nightmare” is now projectile-invincible.
- Bob and Paul: Walk speed is now faster.