FIFA 13 Weekend Patch Held Back
Written Monday, October 15, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
A planned patch for FIFA 13 failed to materialise over the weekend as EA Sports spotted an issue with the update just before it was due to be rolled out. The patch is set to address a number of issues in FIFA 13, including a crash bug in Career Mode and Online Season connection issues
"We apologise for a delay in the FIFA 13 Title Update. A knock-on issue was detected in the patch planned for this weekend so it was held," tweeted EA Sports FIFA. "We're working with our partners to establish a new schedule for the update and we will provide information as soon as it becomes available."
Here’s a reminder of what the FIFA 13 patch will bring once it's released:
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.