Worms Revolution Funfair Pack DLC Coming This Week
Written Monday, October 22, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Team17 has announced that the first batch of DLC for Worms Revolution is on the way this week, in the shape of the Funfair Pack, which adds a new Funfair theme alongside new missions, new customisation items and more.
The Worms Revolution Funfair Pack DLC includes:
- New puzzle missions - Five new single-player puzzle missions.
- Funfair theme - A stunning new Funfair theme for Worms Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
- 4 additional weapons - Armageddon, Skunk, Napalm Strike and the brand new Knock-Out weapon.
- Funfair Themed Customisation - Two new trinkets (Burger and Ice Lolly), two new accessories (Red Nose and Masquerade Mask), a new gravestone (Rollercoaster Track) and a new Funfair soundbank.
- Voice Over Talent - Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the five new puzzle levels.
You'll be able to download the Worms Revolution Funfair Pack DLC on October 24th for 400 Microsoft Points. Check out some of the latest screenshots from the DLC below. There's six in the gallery.