XCOM: Enemy Unknown Easy Difficulty To Be Made Easier with Next Patch
Written Friday, November 02, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
2K Games has issued a the patch notes for the next update for Firaxis turn-based masterpiece, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The update fixes a number of issues, including game hang, roof visibility and SHIV inaccessibility.
Here's the full list of fixes as listed on the 2K forums:
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.
Firaxis is also looking into an issue with the defeat screen that may or may not make into this second patch. There's currently no release date confirmed for the update. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is out now, and it's awesome.