The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.8 Fixes Vampiric Jitters
Written Friday, November 16, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Bethesda has stealthily unleashed patch 1.8 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim mere moments ago, fixing stuttering vampires in Dawnguard. It's a rare bug in Skyrim, apparently, so although chances are you may not have been affected by it, it's good to know that Bethesda has squashed it anyway.
The modest 25MB patch is available to download now and fixes the following:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Next up for Skyrim is the Dragonborn DLC, which takes your intrepid hero back to Morrowind to face new dangers and environments. It looks dead good. Get the latest screenshots here.