New Rage Achievements Reveal 'The Scorchers' DLC is Coming
Written Thursday, November 29, 2012 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
A clan that was originally cut from the full version of Rage, it looks like the Scorchers will be getting a new lease of life with an upcoming DLC, which has been exposed thanks to the discovery of the add-on's trophy list over on our sister site PS3Trophies.org.
What's more, it looks like the DLC will be something rather substantial, as there'll be ten new achievements added, with one awarded when you "finish the campaign on Ultra Nightmare difficulty". The DLC includes an entirely new Scorchers job path to pursue, as well as some new mini-games to play.
Take a look at the trophy list below. Logic dictates that the achievement list will be the same.
- Night Terrors - Finish the Campaign on Ultra Nightmare difficulty
- Cavernous Stumble - Complete Hagar Caves in The Scorchers job path
- Plans Refined - Complete Refinery in The Scorchers job path
- Thrash Canyon - Complete Bash Canyon in The Scorchers job path
- Fired Up! - Complete Scorcher Base in the The Scorchers job path
- Lucky Charms - Bet and win on Green in the Roly-Poly minigame
- Foursome - Win with a Four of a Kind in the Video Poker minigame
- Wall Hack - Kill 2 enemies with one Railgun Slug shot through a wall
- Rebar Pie - Pin an enemy to a surface with a Rebar ammo shot
- Rite of Passage - Complete Wellspring Tunnels in The Scorchers job path
Having yet to be officially announced, Rage's 'The Scorchers' DLC isn't dated or priced at time of writing. Expect some kind of a formal announcement soon. Hopefully. You heard it here first though, yeah?