Dishonored Patch Released, Hopes to Fix a Bunch of Issues
Written Wednesday, December 05, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
A title update has been released for Dishonored addressing a number of bugs and issues.
Available now, Update 1.2 includes the following fixes:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues .
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
“Load your game up and apply the patch now,” says developer Arkane. Get to it!