This Week's UK X360 Top 20 Charts
Written Monday, December 24, 2012 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Call of Duty: Black Ops II has kept the top spot for the sixth week running, making it this year’s UK Christmas number one.
Here’s some interesting chart factlets:
- There have been almost 30 different games in the top spot of the all format charts this year
- Bethesda is the only publisher to publisher in the last decade to displace EA and Activision from Christmas number one. That was for Skyrim last year.
- This year’s number two, Far Cry 3, saw a whopping sales increase of 68 per cent week-on-week, thanks to a price reduction.
- There was a 15 per cent increase in total retail sales last week, presumably because that's when Father Christmas goes shopping.
Full charts below.
POS. | TITLE | PUBLISHER | LAST WEEK | WEEKS ON CHART
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ACTIVISION 1 6
- FAR CRY 3 UBISOFT 5 4
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION SQUARE ENIX 2 5
- HALO 4 MICROSOFT 3 7
- FIFA 13 EA SPORTS 4 13
- ASSASSIN'S CREED III UBISOFT 6 8
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED EA GAMES 8 8
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 10 59
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 9 5
- FORZA HORIZON MICROSOFT 11 9
- WWE '13 THQ 7 8
- MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER EA GAMES 13 9
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED SEGA 14 6
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS SKYLANDERS 12 10
- DISHONORED BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 15 11
- DANCE CENTRAL 3 MICROSOFT 16 10
- JUST DANCE 4 UBISOFT 23 12
- BORDERLANDS 2 2K GAMES 20 14
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 17 27
- ANGRY BIRDS TRILOGY ACTIVISION 24 13
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd