Call of Duty: Black Ops II's Revolution DLC Maps Reportedly Revealed
Written Monday, January 07, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
You know that Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC that leaked last week? Well, some descriptions and details for the Revolution DLC pack's maps have emerged, offering up some additional (speculative) insight into what to expect from the add-on and its four multiplayer maps, Zombies map and new weapon.
The descriptions were found on Amazon by @SpartanCentr and have since been removed. You can check them out here:
- Hydro - This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill - A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind - Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage - This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
- Die Rise (Zombies Map) - The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG - This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II's Revolution Pack is reportedly due to land on Xbox Live on January 29th, 2013 for 1200 Microsoft Points or as part of the 4000 MSP Season Pass. Nothing has been officially announced or confirmed as yet however.