Warner Bros. Register Several Batman Arkham Universe Domains
Written Monday, January 14, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Warner Bros. has registered 15 new domain names that could relate to future Batman / Arkham titles.
Among the titles - registered by the publisher’s Domain manager MarkMonitor - are Arkham Universe, Batman Arkham Arises, Batman Arkham Origins and Batman Arkham Stories.
Back in July it was revealed that Arkham developer Rocksteady is considering a prequel story for its next Batman game. With a visual style inspired by the 1950s comics, the game would document the Caped Crusader’s very first meeting with the Joker.
It’s far from confirmed. Plus, the registration of website domains only offer a hint of Warner Bros.’ future intentions.
Indeed, last year it was reported that a movie is in the works based on the Arkham Asylum game, scheduled for a 2016 release. Time will tell what we end up with, but whatever way it pans out - more batman can only be a good thing.
Here’s the full list of domain registrations:
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)