Dead or Alive 5 Update 1.03 Adds Zack's Island Next Week
Written Tuesday, January 22, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Next week will see update 1.03 hitting Dead or Alive 5 on Xbox 360, adding the new beach setting of Zack's Island, where you can get hit by falling coconuts and be subjected to the 'slip zone' among the lapping waves on the shore.
As well as adding Zack's Island, the 1.03 patch will address the following issues:
- Combat balance adjustments and new fighting moves
- Online gameplay adjustments and improvements
- Updated content and movie upload functions
- General updates based on player feedback
- In-depth details of the 1.03 update are available for viewing at: teamninja-studio.com/teamninja/doa5/us/patch.html
Alongside the release of the 1.03 update on January 29th, there'll also be the eighth round of DLC, with new packs of Island-themed swimwear as follows:
- Hotties Swimwear Pack 1 features new swimsuits for Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, and Sarah
- Pack 2 features swimwear for Hitomi, Leifang, Mila, and Pai
- Pack 3 features swimming outfits for Ayane, Christie, Tina, and Lisa
You'll be able to grab the Swimwear Packs on January 29th for 400 Microsoft Points apiece, or you can snap up all three as a bundle for 1040 Microsoft Points. Check out the the trailer and screenshots below. There's 14 images from the upcoming DLC in the gallery.