This Week's UK X360 Top 20 Charts
Written Monday, January 28, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
New week, new UK retail chart and it's back to business as usual after DmC: Devil May Cry's temporary intrusion.
The contentious Ninja Theory action reboot has slipped from its debut position at number one last week, all the way down to fifth. It has been overtaken by Black Ops II, FIFA 13, Far Cry 3 and Skyrim - four games that have been bothering the chart for weeks, and in some cases months.
DmC's success, it seems, was a flash in the pan. It's still a great game though.
Check out the full chart below.
POS. | TITLE | PUBLISHER | LAST WEEK | WEEKS ON CHART
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ACTIVISION 3 11
- - FIFA 13 EA SPORTS 2 18
- FAR CRY 3 UBISOFT 4 9
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 5 64
- DMC CAPCOM 1 2
- ASSASSIN'S CREED III UBISOFT 9 13
- HALO 4 MICROSOFT 8 12
- FORZA HORIZON MICROSOFT 10 14
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED EA GAMES 7 13
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION SQUARE ENIX 6 10
- - DISHONORED BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 11 16
- BORDERLANDS 2 2K GAMES 15 19
- WWE '13 THQ 12 13
- - MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER EA GAMES 14 14
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED SEGA 13 11
- - LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 16 10
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS SKYLANDERS 21 15
- - SLEEPING DOGS SQUARE ENIX 18 24
- - LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 19 32
- ANGRY BIRDS TRILOGY ACTIVISION 28 18
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2013 UKIE Ltd