Serious Sam Double D XXL Vid is Gun-tastic
Written Tuesday, January 29, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Mommy’s Best Games has released the first Gun Diary for Serious Sam Double D XXL.
The insane side-scroller released on Windows back in 2011, but arrives on XBLA on February 20th complete with a raft of new additions and features, all of which you can find in full below.
- Two-Player Local Cooperative Play – Serious Sam can pair up with his new buddy Huff to slaughter Mental’s horde together in an orgy of violence and destruction.
- Gunstacker Upgrades – Over 30 new guns to mix and match in towering stacks of awesome! Shotguns that fire a horde of bees, prism lasers, the return of Serious Sam’s trademark cannon and more! Exclamation point.
- New Campaign and Challenge Missions – Tackle new missions and take to the air in your very own missile-loaded Pterosaur or roll through your foes on a dynamite-powered unicycle.
- New and Upgraded Enemy Classes – The new Torcher Kitty, Explosion Eater and the Armored Gnaar are all stepping into the arena to wreak havoc the heroic Serious Sam.
- Xbox LIVE Arcade Leaderboards – Post your best scores and times to impress friends, family and enemies and prove to that jerk Dan that he doesn’t know crap about video games.