This Week's UK Top 20 Xbox 360 Charts
Written Monday, February 25, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
An interesting chart this week for once, with Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance battling it out for the top spot.
And who was our winner? It was Crysis 3, Crytek’s nanosuited and booted shooter. According to MCV, it was pretty close too, with just 5,500 copies between them.
Aliens: Colonial Marines, however, retains the biggest launch week sales record for 2013. It has already started plummeting down the charts though, falling beneath not just Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising, but also FIFA 13 and Black Ops II too.
That’s thanks to a whopping 84 per cent sales dip, week on week. We refer you to our comments last week.
Full chart below.
POS. | TITLE | PUBLISHER | LAST WEEK | WEEKS ON CHART
- new CRYSIS 3 EA GAMES - 1
- new METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE KONAMI - 1
- - FIFA 13 EA SPORTS 3 22
- - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ACTIVISION 4 15
- ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES SEGA 1 2
- DEAD SPACE 3 EA GAMES 2 3
- FAR CRY 3 UBISOFT 5 13
- HALO 4 MICROSOFT 6 16
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 8 68
- ASSASSIN'S CREED III UBISOFT 9 17
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED EA GAMES 10 17
- FORZA HORIZON MICROSOFT 7 18
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION SQUARE ENIX 11 14
- HITMAN: HD TRILOGY SQUARE ENIX 12 4
- DISHONORED BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 13 20
- WWE '13 THQ 19 17
- MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER EA GAMES 15 18
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS SKYLANDERS 16 19
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 20 36
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 17 14
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2013 UKIE Ltd