Gears of War: Judgment Free DLC and Patch Rolls Out
Written Tuesday, April 02, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Some free Gears of War: Judgment DLC has hit XBL, alongside a title update for the game.
The DLC introduces new multiplayer map called Haven and sees the return of Execution mode. Oddly, it’s sponsored by Maxim. Even more oddly, Epic Games has advised players that the DLC should be downloaded directly from the Xbox 360 dashboard or queued via Xbox.com. Apparently, the in-game download prompt isn't working properly. Huh.
Full details below.
- Various dedicated server improvements.
- Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
- Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
- Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
- Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
- If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
- Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
- While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
- The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
- The "Spray and Pray" ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
- If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
- You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
- Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
- Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
- You will now see XP tallies between matches.