New Forza Horizon Achievements Hint at New DLC Expansion
Written Friday, April 12, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Ten new achievements have been added to Forza Horizon today, suggesting that a second DLC expansion could well be on the way, following the Rally Expansion released in December. While the Season Pass has given everything it's got to give with the final car pack releasing earlier this month, an additional expansion separate from the pass sounds feasible.
There are 10 new achievements that point towards challenges, Ferraris, Shelbys, Lamborghinis, Nissans, BMWs and a load of British cars. There's even an achievement for earning a medal in 146 cars, which will take some doing.
No new DLC has yet been confirmed, but adding new achievements usually means more content is incoming. Watch this space. For the time being however, check out the 10 achievements worth 250 Gamerscore here, and we'll put them up on the site later.
- My First ChallengeEarn your first Medal - 10G
- Ferrari FanEarn a Medal in 14 different Ferraris. - 20G
- It's Just MoneyEarn a Medal in 14 different cars worth at least 1 million Cr. - 20G
- Snake CharmerEarn a Medal in 3 different Shelbys. - 20G
- Lamborghini LoverEarn a Medal in 8 different Lamborghinis. - 20G
- Nissan NinjaEarn a Medal in 7 different Nissans. - 20G
- Well EngineeredEarn a Medal in 10 different BMWs. - 20G
- Sir Challenge-a-LotEarn a Medal in 20 different British cars. - 20G
- Ford ChampionEarn a Medal in 13 different Fords. - 20G
- Forza LegendEarn a Medal in 146 different cars! - 80G