X360A News Round-Up: The 'Too Much News For a Thursday' Edition
Written Thursday, May 16, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
What a positively marvellous news day it's been. Not only have we announced more of our mind-blowingly brilliant line-up for the main games stage at MCM London's Comic Con next week, but there have also been a whole bunch of significant developments and interesting stories, making for some essential reading.
But rather than asking that you trawl through the site's news archive, we thought we'd do one of our patented whizz-bang news round-ups for your browsing pleasure.
So, if you missed earlier news about EA killing off its Online Pass scheme or SEGA trademarking the title of what could be the next Sonic the Hedgehog game or the horrid working conditions 4A Games had to endure to create Metro: Last Light, we've got it all right here, as well as any videos and other stuff you might have missed. Take a look:
- EA Scraps Online Pass Scheme
- Avalanche Puts Development of Steampunk Sandbox Game on Hold
- SEGA Trademarks 'Sonic Lost World'
- GRID 2 Gameplay Trailer Drifts Into Okutama
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, The Last Of Us & More Join The MCM London Comic Con Games Stage Line-Up; UK Pianist, Mark Fowler, To Close The Show
- Madden NFL 25 Vid Tackles Defensive Gameplay
- Crysis 3 Multiplayer DLC Incoming
- Metro: Last Light Devs 4A Games Endured Horrific Working Conditions, Says Ex-THQ President
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser Vid is a Trailer For a Trailer
- Fuse Launch Trailer Takes Matter Into its Own Hands