Endless Skater Now Available Exclusively for Windows 8
Written Thursday, May 23, 2013 By Alan PettitView author's profile
Available now on all Windows 8 supported devices with touch cotrols, keyboard/mouse or Xbox 360 controller support, Endless Skater is a 2.5D freemium skateboarding game from SuperVillain Studios, which houses developers from the last-gen Tony Hawk games Underground 2 and American Wasteland (they did not work on the Xbox 360 port of Wasteland).
- Endless level design and randomized objects! Endless gameplay!
- Two different, ever-changing environments - The School and The Rooftops
- Play as pro skaters Danny Way, Sean Malto, Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins Pastrana, Christian Hosoi, and Ryan Decenzo!
- Discover hidden signature tricks!
- Upgradable stats to expand gameplay, combos, scores, and performance!
- Discover and master over 25 different grind, grab, spin, and flip tricks with endless combinations!
- Xbox achievements, leaderboards, and Gamerscore!
- New “Bank” feature allows you to push and pull game credit from the cloud, to and from all of your Windows 8 devices!
Endless Skater is available now, free of charge. Currently you'll need to use one of the region-changing tricks for Bahrain to find it, however. Or click here, because we're helpful like that.