Gears of War: Judgment Title Update, New Achievements Detailed
Written Friday, May 31, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Epic Games has announced the details of Gear of War: Judgment’s title update, as well as a breakdown of some new achievements for the game.
The title update will arrive along with Lost Relics, some fresh multiplayer Judgment DLC coming next month. The achievements, meanwhile, add up to 250 new Gamerscore.
For more on Lost Relics, click through here. Full details of the Title Update and the new achievements can be found below.
[via Epic Forums. Cheers Scott]
Title Update List
- Fixed an issue that caused debug info to appear on the overhead maps when swapping out weapons.
- Scorcher magazine size reduced from 34-15 for private and LAN play.
- While holding the Boom Shield, female character heads are no longer more exposed than male characters.
- Prize Boxes will now deliver all unlockable content before rewarding XP.
- All gametypes will now have a rifle and a shotgun as the default loadout except for Free for All and Master at Arms.
- Fixed an issue with the Dreadnought DLC not appearing in VIP Overrun searches.
- Fixed an issue with the grenade animation.
- Reduced volume of self and team footsteps to better highlight enemy approach noises.
- Fixed the "You Lookin At Me" achievement German translation.
- The "Surprise" achievement can now be unlocked on dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the back button for the scoreboard caused the screen to blur until respawn.
- When searching DLC playlists on Execution and Master at Arms, screen will no longer freeze, forcing you to restart searching.
- Fixed an issue which caused game crashes while removing a storage device in the pregame lobby of a ranked versus match.
- All of the Survival map names should now show on the Survival leaderboards.
- Fixed an exploit where players could earn extra prize boxes.
- Removed unnecessary tooltips.
- Secret bookshelf passages in the Library map are now locked in Execution and Breakthrough gametypes.
- Fixed a typo in the current achievement list.
- Fixed an issue with the Engineer's sentry targeting Locusts being executed.
- Fixed Master at Arms gametype description.
- The Digger no longer misfires after swapping from a loaded Sawed-Off.
- Fixed an issue with Wretches teleporting back to perches.
- Fixed random crashes while accessing content from a USB drive at the title screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Generator not showing damage while being attacked.
- Campaign: Players will no longer be blocked by the missing stairs leading out of the Imulsion room in Aftermath.
- Gnasher ammo updates (start w/ two clips instead of one) for private and LAN play.
- Stim-grenades removed from starting loadout across all gametypes except FFA for private and LAN play.
- Weapon swaps now available per-map per-playlist on dedicated servers.
- Grenades no longer refill from Ammo Boxes.
- Minh’s hitbox adjusted for better detection around head.
- Mortar back on Gondola in place of Torquebow (dedicated server replication issues fixed).
- Mauler no longer able to hit things through walls.
Lost Relics Achievements
- You Can’t Hide- Earn the Tree House Predator ribbon on Ward (10 points)
- Getting it Done- Destroy the generator in under 8 minutes on any DLC map (30 points)
- Dread the Rage- Get a multi-kill while playing as an enraged Rager on Ward (10 points)
- Drop the Mic- Finish wave 10 of Survival at the first e-hole on Ward on at least Normal difficulty (50 points)
- Flag Runner- Score a flag cap on Streets, Rig, Gondola, Library, Lost City, Museum, and Checkout (25 points)
- Look What I Found- Get a kill with each pickup weapon in FFA during a single game on the map Lost City (15 points)
- Flag Dropped- Kill the flag carrier a total of 20 times (20 points)
- Pendulum Wars- Win a TDM, DOM, and BT match with your entire team wearing the UIR Armor skin (40 points)
- For Gorasnaya!- Score 5 flags in BT as Paduk (20 points)
- Golden Artifacts-Win a public or ranked game of Execution on Museum with all players using the Gold character and weapon skins (30 points)