This Week's UK Top 20 Xbox 360 Charts
Written Monday, June 24, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
As the largely barren summer months roll on, the UK retail charts continue to bumble along without excitement.
This week FIFA 13 jumps back to the top spot after a remarkable 39 weeks on the chart. Released last September, the game has enjoyed a few spells at the top, but this is its first since around Christmas.
The whole chart has a usual-suspects feel to it, with only one new release puncturing the top 20. That game is PQube's MotoGP 13, which backfires its way to eighth position.
Next week, Deadpool arrives. It'll be interesting to see if the Merc with a Mouth can shake things up a bit.
POS. | TITLE | PUBLISHER | LAST WEEK | WEEKS ON CHART
- FIFA 13 EA SPORTS 6 39
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ACTIVISION 7 32
- TOMB RAIDER SQUARE ENIX 2 16
- INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 3 10
- DEAD ISLAND: RIPTIDE DEEP SILVER 4 9
- GRID 2 CODEMASTERS 1 4
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM - LEGENDARY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS 5 3
- new MOTOGP 13 PQUBE - 1
- - BIOSHOCK INFINITE 2K GAMES 9 13
- RUGBY CHALLENGE 2: LIONS TOUR EDITION ALTERNATIVE 8 2
- METRO LAST LIGHT DEEP SILVER 13 6
- THE WALKING DEAD TELLTALE GAMES 11 7
- TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 14 EA SPORTS 18 13
- FORZA HORIZON MICROSOFT 10 35
- HALO 4 MICROSOFT 14 33
- SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR 2 CITY INTERACTIVE 15 15
- - DEFIANCE TRION WORLDS 17 12
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE 20 31
- - GEARS OF WAR: JUDGMENT MICROSOFT 19 14
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2013 UKIE Ltd