Bethesda Content Gets Price Cut on Xbox live
Written Monday, June 24, 2013 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Bethesda has reduced the price on a range of digital content on Xbox Live.
Listed below you’ll find details on all the cut-price content, courtesy of the BethBlog. Bear in mind that these are permanent price reductions, not just temporary sales.
- Oblivion: Shivering Isles — 800 Microsoft Points
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Games on Demand) — $29.99
- Dishonored (Games on Demand) — $29.99
- Fallout: New Vegas — $14.99
- Fallout 3 — $14.99
- Fallout 3 Add-Ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta) — 400 Microsoft Points each
- QUAKE Arena Arcade — 400 Microsoft Points