Killer is Dead Limited and Fan Editions Announced
Written Thursday, June 27, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Killer is Dead. We still can't make head nor tail as to what it's all about, but we're looking forward to finding out. Gigolo Mode especially sounds like a treat. Anyway, Deep Silver has today announced two Special Editions of the game for Europe and Oceania, offering various collectible extras and in-game goodies.
First up is the Fan Edition, which will have an MSRP of £54.99, and contain the following items:
- The “Smooth Operator Pack” containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 - The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grants X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet to be announced item perfect for summer
- A poster showcasing the unique visuals of the game
- The full soundtrack by Akira Yamaoka on CD
- A fully coloured Art book
- Exclusive packaging
There'll also be a Killer is Dead Limited Edition that will come with the 'Smooth Operator Pack' DLC at no additional cost. You can check out the Killer is Dead Fan Edition in the image below. You'll also find an English version of Tuesday's trailer, which still doesn't make much sense.
And finally there's 82 (that's eighty-two. Count 'em) screenshots in the gallery. Killer is Dead is out on August 27th in North America and August 30th in Europe.