Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Gets New Screens and Trailer
Written Friday, July 05, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
CyberConnect 2 and Namco Bandai have found a way to make the name of its latest Naruto game even longer, with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, an improved version with new features slated for launch this winter. New screens and a trailer have emerged from the Japan Expo this week.
This includes a brand new chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in "a nail-biting confrontation", and a new playable character. If you've already got a copy of Naruto SUNS 3, you'll be able to download Full Burst as a DLC add-on. Here's the new features Full Burst will include:
- Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs (boxed game only*).
*Costumes aren’t Full Burst exclusive and therefore not part of the Full Burst DLC.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is out in winter 2013. Check out all the new screenshots in the gallery. You can check out the Japan Expo trailer and some of the images below.