Saints Row IV Getting Ludicrous 'Game of the Generation' Edition
Written Friday, July 26, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Just when you thought the special editions couldn't get any more stupid, its seems that Deep Silver has really lost its shit with this one. It's the Saints Row IV Emperor Zinyak's Game of the Generation Edition.
Limited to just 5000 pieces, the Game of the Generation Edition will see your Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition, and raise you a plastic display case with a rotating plynth, all for just $129.99. Seriously. Here's what you'll get for your money:
- 12" Dub Step Gun Replica with Laser and Sound
- Johnny Gat Memorial Statue
- Dubstep Doomsday Button
- Light up Rotating Display Case with individually numbered plaque
- Top Shelf Protective Pouch for Display Case
- Commander in Chief Edition of the game with alternate box art and DLC
You can take a look at the silly Saints Row IV Emperor Zinyak's Game of the Generation Edition in the image below. Saints Row IV is out on August 20th in North America and August 23rd in Europe. Wub, and may we also add, wub.