Dishonored Game of the Year Edition Spied
Written Wednesday, August 07, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
A listing from the Australian Ratings Board for Dishonored Game of the Year Edition has been spotted, presumably hinting at the arrival of the game with all of its downloadable content bundled in the box. No release date is mentioned in the listing, although it's a safe bet to assume it'll launch after the Brigmore Witches DLC launches next week.
A Dishonored Game of the Year Edition would likely bundle the pre-order Void Walker's Arsenal DLC, the Dunwall City Trials challenges and the two story add-ons in which you play as Daud on the hunt for the mysterious Delilah. These are The Knife of Dunwall and next week's The Brigmore Witches.
On that front, Bethesda has released patch 1.4 in preparation for The Brigmore Witches, as noted in the list of fixes below from the Bethesda Blog. Take a look:
- Adds support for Dishonored’s upcoming add-on, The Brigmore Witches.
Bug Fixes (The Knife Of Dunwall)
- Fixed issue where music box would stay attached to the NPC when choking and then carrying a music box Overseer.
- Fixed issue where thrown NPCs killed by falling damage were not counted towards kill stats.
- Fixed issue where sound effects for the Saw Butcher were muted after a save/load.
- Fixed issue where sound was muffled after a save/load in Timsch Basement.
- Fixed issue where music from music box Overseer persisted after death.
- Fixed issue where NPCs didn’t react to chokedust while moving in its explosion radius.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on Favor tutorial screen.
Bug Fixes (Dishonored)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to recover two bolts instead of one on dead bodies.
- Fixed an issue where Unnerving Target & Quick Dodge bonecharms were ineffective.
- Fixed a crash when loading saves made on earlier title updates.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes activating a door wouldn’t display an interaction dialog nor open the door.
Dishonored's The Brigmore Witches DLC will be available on the Xbox Live Marketplace on August 13th for 800 Microsoft Points.
[Via GameSpot | Thanks, Jonas]