Halo 4's Next Monday Update Adds Two Free Armour Mods
Written Friday, August 16, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
343 Industries has revealed that Halo 4's next Monday update will be adding two new armour mods for free, ahead of next week's Champions Bundle DLC on Tuesday 20th August. The two mods are:
- Recharge: New Support Upgrade available to all players - Recharge decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
- Survivor: New Support Upgrade available to all players - Survivor ejects you out of a vehicle if it’s about to explode.
Rumble Pit playlists will also return, with 15 new voting options, including new Slayer game types, new King of the Hill and Oddball objective game types and Regicide. This lot will also be added to Rumble Pit:
- Haven Oddball
- Skyline Rumble BRs
- Simplex Rumble BRs
- Abandon King of the Hill
- Landfall King of the Hill
There'll also be a bunch of new Forerunner-themed Spartan Ops missions too, namely these new episodes:
- Episode 1, Chapter 3: The Challenge
- Episode 1, Chapter 4: Sacred
- Episode 2, Chapter 5: Gagarin
- Episode 5, Chapter 1: Spartan Miller
- Episode 5, Chapter 2: Nothing Can Go Wrong
343 will also be removing the Crimson DLC on Monday in preparation for the Champions Bundle's arrival the following day.
You'll be able to download the Halo 4 Champions Bundle for 800 MSP on August 20th or buy The Bullseye Pack separately for 480 MSP, and the Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack will cost 240 MSP each. These are all included in the Champions Bundle.
[Via Halo Waypoint]