Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Confirmed For October
Written Wednesday, August 28, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
2K and Gearbox have confirmed that the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition hinted at yesterday, is indeed coming, with all of the content released thus far for the game crammed into one generous package.
That means you get all of the Season Pass DLC expansions, as well as Borderlands 2's Premiere Club Content additional Krieg Psycho character, the level cap increase and extra skins. This equates to more than £75/$100 worth of gameplay content, and hundreds of hours of campaign to shoot and loot your way through.
Here's what's included with the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Borderland 2 Game of the Year Edition will be launching on October 8th in North America for $59.99 and internationally on October 11th for £39.99. Meanwhile the Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge, which raises Borderlands 2's level cap to 72, is out on September 3rd for $5.