WWE 2K14 WrestleMania Mode Smacks Down With the Universe Era
Written Friday, September 20, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
The last of a week's worth of WWE 2K14 announcements draws to a close today, with the unveiling of an additional thirteen matches for the game's 30 Years of WrestleMania mode.
This latest batch of matches takes in modern day wrassling, with WrestleMania XXV to WrestleMania XXIX covering the 'Universe Era' part of the game. That means more from The Rock, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, The Miz and co.
Universe Era Match List:
- WrestleMania 25: Edge (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show
- WrestleMania 25: Triple H (c) vs. Randy Orton
- WrestleMania 26: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge
- WrestleMania 26: Batista (c) vs. John Cena
- WrestleMania 26: The Undertaker vs. HBK
- WrestleMania 27: Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
- WrestleMania 27: The Miz (c) vs. John Cena
- WrestleMania 28: The Undertaker vs. Triple H
- WrestleMania 28: CM Punk vs. Jericho
- WrestleMania 28: The Rock vs. John Cena
- WrestleMania 29: Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
- WrestleMania 29: CM Punk vs. Undertaker
- WrestleMania 29: The Rock vs. John Cena 2
WWE 2K14 will be laying the smack down on October 29th in North America and November 1st in Europe. Check out some new Universe Era screens below, all 12 of which you'll find in the gallery.