GTA Online Updated For Xbox 360, List of Patch Notes Inside
Written Saturday, October 05, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Rockstar has released a patch for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto Online, addressing multiple issues that have plagued the online version of Los Santos since it launched on October 1st. Happily, it finally sorts out the tutorial mission 'Mall or Nothing' that was preventing players from getting into a game.
The GTA Online patch went live overnight yesterday evening for Xbox 360, fixing the following:
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
Further to the patch, Rockstar has also updated the GTAV website with GTA Online Rockstar Social Club features, including GTA Online stats and the ability to browse, rate and bookmark Jobs to be played in your game when you next join. There'll be more features added to the Social Club in due course.
[Via Rockstar News Wire]