FIFA 14's Title Update II Set to Go Live This Week
Written Monday, October 07, 2013 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
EA Sports is set to release a second title update for FIFA 14 this week, fixing a bunch of issues surrounding the game's balance and problems that have been causing FIFA 14 to freeze.
Here's what Title Update II fixes:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
- We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
EA has stated that while its fixed "some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game", it hasn't gotten around to fixing all of them. As such, you can report instances of freezing or crashing in FIFA 14 on the EA forums. Title Update II for FIFA 14 is set to go live later this week.