Battlefield 4 Gets Patched on Xbox 360 Again
Written Tuesday, February 18, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
DICE has today issued another game update for Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360, addressing another swathe of issues, including the game crashing upon entering the IFV/MBT gunner seat.
The latest patch also fixes an issue with missing sound in Team and Squad Deathmatch, as well as a whole raft of other problems that have plagued the game.
You can get a look at the full Xbox 360 patch notes for the latest Battlefield 4 game update below.
X360 Game Update Feb 18
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations