Battlefield 4 Patched Again on Xbox One
Written Wednesday, February 26, 2014 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Another day, another update. DICE has released another patch for the Xbox One version of Battlefield 4.
The patch seeks to address a variety of spawning, audio, gameplay, UI, physics and camera problems, as well as an MAV exploit. Get the full list below, courtesy of Battlelog.
Feb 25 Xbox One Game update notes
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for a crash that could occur when signing out as an active user
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations