Dark Souls II Collector's Edition Unboxed
Written Thursday, February 27, 2014 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Here's the official Bandai Namco Dark Souls II Collector's Edition "unboxing" vid. And here's the contents of said box in text form.
- Collectible Metal Case -- The collectible case has a unique Warrior Knight art graphic on it that will only be found on the Black Armor Edition.
- Original Game Soundtrack - The Original Game Soundtrack is composed by Motoi Sakuraba, who composed the full score for the 2011 hit Dark Souls as well.
- Premium quality 12 inch tall Warrior Knight figurine - Made from solid PVC weighing nearly 16 full ounces packed inside a custom printed display box with transparent window.
- Exclusive hardbound artbook - Filled with never-seen-before images from the game developer
- Sizable full-color microfiber game map
Dark Souls II is out on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and Australia.