Microsoft Issues a Walkthrough Video for Twitch Broadcasting on Xbox One
Written Friday, March 07, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Microsoft has released a video offering a guide to using the upcoming Twitch Broadcast video app on Xbox One, with some top tips on offer in the walkthrough.
Narrated by Larry 'Major Nelson' Hyrb, you can also find some guidance on using the upcoming Twitch Broadcasting app for Xbox One over on the Major's blog. You can read up on how to prepare for and use the app here:
How to Prepare for Twitch Broadcasting
From your computer:
- Go online to www.twitch.tv and sign up for a Twitch account.
- In Settings, go to Channel & Videos and select Archive Broadcasts.
On your console:
- Sign into your Xbox One console and download the Twitch app.
- You can customize your picture-in-picture to broadcast both your gameplay and yourself through Kinect.
- In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to “online”
- In the Settings app under “Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.”
- Also in the Settings app under“ Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “Share content made using Kinect” is set to “Allow.”
- In the Settings app under “Preference,” check “Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads”
- In the Settings app under “Kinect,” check “Kinect on” and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast check “Use Kinect microphone for chat.”
Twitch Broadcasting will be coming to Xbox One next week. Check out the walkthrough video below.