XBLA Wednesdays: Price Cuts Galore!
Written Wednesday, September 26, 2007 By Jason Debelyak
It was previously reported that 3 games would be getting a 25% price cut. However, these 3 games have been upped to 50% off! Unfortunately, there isn't any new games released this week, but it'd be a good time to catch up on some old goodies if you haven't downloaded them yet. Plus, most people will probably be playing Halo 3 most of the time anyway! Updated prices are below:
“Bankshot Billiards 2” (PixelStorm) – 600 Microsoft Points (normally 1200 Microsoft Points)
- “Bankshot Billiards 2” improves upon the original with nine different game styles: classic 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Cutthroat, Euro 8-Ball, 14.1 Continuous, 3-Ball, Trick Shots, Time Trial, and Golf.
- For more details on “Bankshot Billiards 2,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/bankshotbilliardslivearcadexbox360/
“Frogger” (Konami) – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- With enhanced artwork building on the original title's style, modernized sound and music, and all new play modes, you won't want to miss out on “Frogger” on Xbox LIVE Arcade!
- For more details on “Frogger,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/froggerlivearcadexbox360/
“Hardwood Spades” (Silver Creek Entertainment) – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- The game where a trick IS a treat, “Hardwood Spades” is multiplayer card game that offers customizable backgrounds, card faces, card backs and tables.
- For more details on “Hardwood Spades,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/hardwoodspadeslivearcadexbox360
Starting this Xbox LIVE Arcade Wednesday and continuing for a week, three favorite titles will be available worldwide at a discount, including “Bankshot Billiards 2,” “Frogger,” and “Hardwood Spades.”