Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 15 Changelog Detailed
Written Wednesday, April 02, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
4J Studios has revealed the changelog for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition's Title Update 15, which the developer says has been submitted to Microsoft for testing.
The latest update will include a number of fixes for various aspects of Minecraft on Xbox 360, including reappearing mined blocks, random fall damage, zombie loot drops, spawning chickens, wolves and mooshrooms, Iron Golems attacking skeletons and much more.
You can get the full Title Update 15 patch notes below.
Change log for Title Update 15
Changes and Additions
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
[Via 4J Studios]