Wolfenstein: The New Order to Ship on 4 Discs For Xbox 360, 47GB Install on Xbox One
Written Sunday, May 04, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
It appears that Wolfenstein: The New Order is a rather large game, at least it is in terms of the amount of hard drive space it'll require upon its release in just a few weeks' time. On Xbox 360, the game will be spread across four discs, one of which will be a "mandatory installation disc".
On Xbox One, meanwhile, Wolfenstein: The New Order will require approximately 47GB of space for installation, while even the Xbox 360 version will take up 8GB of precious HDD capacity. Ouchie.
Here's a rundown of requirements for each console, courtesy of Bethblog:
- Hard Drive requirements: ~47 GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
- Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive Requirements: ~47 GB total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8 GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PSN download: 17 GB HDD space
Wolfenstein: The New Order is out on May 20th.