Grand Theft Auto Online Heist Details Leak - Report
Written Wednesday, June 25, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Grand Theft Auto Online's Heists could be just around the corner, it seems, as a glut of details have leaked courtesy of YouTube user DomIsLive, who is also previously responsible for leaking the recent The 'I'm Not a Hipster' Update. The leak - which should be filed away in the rumour drawer until Rockstar offers confirmation - reveals several Heist missions, along with accompanying descriptions.
Credit also goes to DomIsLive's co-conspirators LazyGamer and Demetri, who together tracked the leaked information down through a GTA Online file. Here's the rundown of Grand Theft Auto Online Heist missions from the document:
GTA Online Heists:
- Prison van rescue - Criminals intercept a noose van driven by NPCs and free the gang member then take him back to the gang house. 16 cops and 16 criminals can join the mission. Opens at rank 5 and is triggered by phone call.
- Drop off hooker - Blips will appear in player's territories. Player has to go and pick up a prostitute and drop her off somewhere. The player has a time limit.
- Funeral - Gang members must escort a lieutenant's hearse through town. Rival gang members have to get in the hearse and destroy it. This triggers after Escort Crook Boss if the boss is killed. Funeral home coords 410, - 1485.
- Territory Takeover - Players can fight to take over territory in the game, this will produce a revenue stream for them.
- Fight Gangmate - Two teams have to have a fist fight with each other. The gang lieutenant gets two team mates to have a fight as part of the initiation.
- Cop Territory - Cops are put onto the territory take over missions, they get no choice whether to take them or not.
- Ornate Bank Heist - Get behind the counter of the bank, hack into the vault, steal the money and take it to the drop off location. 16 cops and 4 criminals can join this mission.
- FIB Grab - Abseil down the FIB tower, break in, download data, escape. 4 crew, 3 abseilers, 1 driver, 16 cops and 4 criminals can join this mission. All 4 heli to FIB roof, 3 abseil down tower, smash window into office and hack a data terminal to get classified data. Meanwhile, driver dumps chopper and collects getaway car and escape to gang house. Skydive out office to getaway car and escape to gang house. Cops join once crook is inside the office, cops are told to arrest the crooks. FIB office has AI agents that must be shot, 2 waves of AI agents enter based on hack progress. Shoot to kill.
We'll have more (hopefully official) information on Grand Theft Auto Online's Heists as and when it drops.