Call of Duty: Ghosts - Latest Patch Released
Written Thursday, July 03, 2014 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Infinity Ward has released a new update for the console versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts, introducing a new wave of anti-cheating measures and improvements.
The majority of the fixes are focused on the co-op Extinction mode, addressing issues such as “Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.” Patch notes are always good for an out-of-context chuckle, aren’t they?
Anyway, get all the notes below. The patch is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players' heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens