Reminder: Bethesda QuakeCon Deals Are Now Live on XBL - Wolfenstein, Doom and More
Written Friday, July 18, 2014 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
With QuakeCon in full swing, a selection of weekend deals have gone live on the Xbox Games Store, discounting some stone-cold FPS classics from the hallowed halls of id Games. That means the game that started it all, namely Wolfenstein 3D can be yours for half the usual price.
If you'd rather play something a little more contemporary, then you can snap up MachineGames' Wolfenstein: The New Order for 33% off on Xbox One, or you could grab Quake Arena for a trifling $2.49/£1.69 on Xbox 360 if you're up for some frantic multiplayer action.
And fittingly, Doom and Doom II are also half price. The next Doom title, simply called 'Doom' will be coming to consoles and PC as an "origin game" that returns to the classic run-and-gun Doom gameplay of old. It sounds great and you can read all about it here.
Xbox 360 QuakeCon Silver Deals (Jul-17-Jul-20 only)
- Quake Arena - $2.49/£1.69 - 50% off
- Wolfenstein 3D - $2.49/£1.69 - 50% off
- Doom - $2.49/£1.69 - 50% off
- Doom II - $2.49/£1.69 - 50% off
- Wolfenstein: The New Order - $39.99/£33.49/€46.89 - 33% off (for Gold and Silver subs from July 17th-July 20th only)