Project CARS Limited Edition and Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
Written Monday, August 11, 2014 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Pre-order details and info on a Limited Edition have been announced for Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco’s Project CARS, which is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this November.
“The Limited Edition of the game will be presented in a special steel case featuring an exclusive visual, along with a behind-the-scenes book entitled “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers,” says the blurb.
The Limited Edition also comes with five “legendary cars” drivable in any game mode and with “special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in!” Here’s the full car run-down.
- Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
- BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
- McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
- Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
Pre-orders are open now and those that get in before the release of the game will also be granted access to three customised cars playable in all game modes; Ruf CTR3 SMS-R, Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, Ariel Atom 3 Mugen.
Have a look at the new trailer below.