Gamescom 2014 Day One Round-Up - All the News and Trailers in One Place
Written Wednesday, August 13, 2014 By Lee BradleyView author's profile
Gamescom 2014 is now properly underway, we've had conferences and events from EA and Hideo Kojima, and the news and trailer keep on pouring in. Here's your daily round-up.
The day began and ended, pretty much, with talk of Kojima's Silent Hills, but sandwiched in-between was some excitement regarding Rise of the Tomb Raider (it's a timed exclusive), some The Evil Within DLC news, the return of Geometry Wars and a whole bunch of EA trailers.
Have a look below and, just in case you missed any, here's all the stories from day zero of Gamescom 2014.
GAMESCOM 2014 - DAY ONE ROUND-UP
- MGS creator talks horror.
- No platforms yet.
- An ancient power has awoken.
- “Taking you further down the path of madness.”
- Will set you back $64.99/£54.99.
- Beep... beep... beep...
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer clears some things up.
- Xbox’s best arcade shooter series is back.
- Not just next-gen and PC.
- Watch it here.
- Coming in October.
- “We’re not even close to being the good guys.”
- The first next-gen PES.
- Three new maps incoming.
- Which is a shame.
- But they're not perfect yet.
- Another look at this year’s Xbox 360 AC instalment.
- According to FUT Lead Developer Marcel Kuhne.
- And it was announced in the best way.
- Darkness descends over the world of Thedas.