Castle Crashers Finally Gets its Patch!!
Written Wednesday, December 24, 2008 By Dan WebbView author's profile
In the words of my 11th grade English Lit teacher; "Mr Webb, better late than never" ... The same could be said to the news that today, the hugely impressive Castle Crashers got its patch.
The game's online co-op prior to the patch was in a word, "broken", but today hopefully spells the end for those woes. The patch is said to include a number of other fixes:
- Saved data loss issues
- Quick Match/Custom Match multiplayer games not working/displaying error messages
- Xbox LIVE games dropping unexpectedly
- Arena Master achievement will now unlock after any mixed arena matches.
- Overall network performance improvements
- A few crash bugs
- NXE related issues
- Max experience cap lifted
- Boomerang exploit is now resolved
- Alien Hominid can now drop the pitchfork!
Maybe now we can enjoy Castle Crashers for the game it is ... with friends! Ha, who said miracles don't happen at Christmas?
On that note, I'm off to the land of the fairies ... Have a great Christmas all and I'll be seeing all you lot later next week probably. Eat, drink and be merry.