Prince of Persia DLC Screens & More Info
Written Thursday, January 29, 2009 By Dan WebbView author's profile
Yesterday we posted the first details of the Prince of Persia DLC that were revealed in an interview with IGN. Today, let us fuel that somewhat with some new DLC screens and more info, this time, straight from the horse's mouth.
The new Epilogue DLC, set to hit on February 26th, is an extension of the original story that features in the Prince of Persia game. Gamers will be required to go deep underground to the Underground Palace and defeat the Shapeshifter. That's not it though, there is more than just new scenery and a continuation of the story; tweaks have been made to combat as well as other things.
The new additions include:
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.