SEGA Announces Their OutRun The Rest Comp
Written Saturday, April 18, 2009 By Dan WebbView author's profile
With this week's release of OutRun Online Arcade on the Xbox Live Arcade, SEGA recently launched the OutRun The Rest competition where players can races against one another to compete for the grand prize of a trip to Italy to visit the Ferrari museum.
"It's all up to you - the fastest driver to finish the course wins (so you may find the left/easy route is preferable), there's no limit on the car being used so it's up to you to get and master the fastest cars, drive the fastest time and OutRun The Rest!"
- You must register to be in with a chance of winning.
- You must travel from the START to the GOAL and complete the course to register a time.
- You must do this on the Time Attack course - we’ll actually be able to see your time that way on the leaderboards!
- You can end at ANY of the five GOALs - A, B, C, D or E. (Not Non-stop 15 though)
- You can use any car - its up to you to find/use the better cars to get the better times.
- You can have either manual or automatic - again its one of the elements of the competition that its up to you if you think MT or AT is suitable or will make you faster.
- Terms & Conditions apply
For more details, check out the SEGA sign-up page here.
In other OutRun related news, thanks to SEGA we're able to give you a sexy desktop wallpaper to our beloved followers which you'll only find here on x360a, so grab that here.
And for those who've not checked the game out yet, check out the OutRun Online Arcade launch trailer below.