Halo Wars Patch Imminent - Details Inside
Written Tuesday, May 12, 2009 By Dan WebbView author's profile
Over the next few days or so Halo Wars will be dropping a title update that will look to fix a few balancing and other general issues, whilst preparing players for the upcoming Strategic Options downloadable content. The following fixes are expected to be addressed in this latest patch:
- Flaming Warthog and Honor Guard Wraith skins now available in multiplayer to players who have those skulls.
- The option to show Unit Hit Point bars above units is now available.
- The number of points to reach all ranks has been reduced. General now requires 2.4 million, down from 3.2 million, and other ranks have been reduced accordingly.
- The max number of points you can get in a single match has been capped.
- The Prophet of Regret’s land speed is now reduced to match other leaders.
- Vampire Tech Upgrades now increase damage done by 15% in addition to their other effects.
- Anders Cryo Bomb Upgrades now cost 50% more supplies.
- Anders Hawk Upgrade now costs 50% more supplies.
- Multiplayer Matchmaking and Connection improvements have been put in. Players should find that their 2v2 and 3v3 teams no longer split up.
- 'Ready for the Sequel' Achievement should now be rewarded properly.
- Units on Exile and Crevice should find it easier to traverse the map.