Red Faction: Guerrilla MP Update Dropping Tomorrow
Written Tuesday, October 06, 2009 By Dan WebbView author's profile
Those cheeky chappies over at Volition have just posted on their Red Faction: Guerrilla blog that there will be a multiplayer update dropping tomorrow that will look to fix and balance a few multiplayer issues. The following will be addressed tomorrow with a patch:
"From our observations and internal playtests, we're making the following changes in order to tweak MP a little bit, and to also remove some of the more experimental playlists."
1. Disabling the following playlists:
- Large Team Mixer
- Big Boomers
- MLG Playlist
2. Adding Bagman and Capture The Flag modes to the Partial Recall playlist (Only viewable to those with the Multiplayer DLC Pack).
3. Adding DLC levels to Anarchy, Team Anarchy, and Team Objective playlists.
4. Team Bagman will now have non-DLC maps available in Matchmaking, but the DLC maps will maintain a higher priority.
5. Balance adjustments:
- Rail Driver will now have 12 max ammo instead of 24.
- Sniper Rifle will now have 8 max ammo instead of 12.
- Proximity Mines will now have 2 max ammo instead of 4.
- Heal Backpack will take longer to recharge.
- Vision Backpack will take longer to recharge and use fuel faster.
- Stealth Backpack will now use fuel faster.
- Firepower Backpack will now take longer to recharge.
[Via Red Faction Blog]