The Scourge Project Announcement and Screens
Written Thursday, December 03, 2009 By Alan PettitView author's profile
The Scourge Project is a 3rd-Person Shooter created using Unreal Engine 3 for the PC and XBox 360 platforms, and delivers the following exciting features:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 5+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique Flashbacks per playable character, showing you critical past events that shed a new light on your predicament...
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of Squad-members
- 9 Weapons to suit your playing style
- Up to 16 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture-The-Flag and Frontier Multiplayer Modes with dedicated multiplayer maps
- 12 Achievements to unlock
- XP System to track your experience and skill in Campaign and Multiplayer
Look for The Scourge Project on the XBLA in March 2010. No price has been set.