Throwback to Tecmo Super Bowl With Tecmo Bowl Throwback!
Written Wednesday, March 03, 2010 By Richard WalkerView author's profile
Tecmo Koei America is planning to resurrect SNES American Football classic Tecmo Super Bowl with a remake for XBLA, simply entitled Tecmo Bowl Throwback.
Developer Southend Interactive is behind the remake, which promises to maintain the gameplay that made the original game so fondly remembered by its fans.
Here's a list of the new game's features:
- Online Multiplayer: Find your old buddies online and challenge them to matches just like back in the day
- 2D + 3D Graphics: Experience all new 3D graphics with the ability to switch to the classic 2D style!
- Customisable Teams and Rosters: Play as any of the 32 teams with customisable team names and rosters in full seasons
- Online Leaderboards: Compare your stats in a wide array of online leaderboards
- Classic Game Modes: Battle it out with your friends and kick off a game in Pre-Season, Season or Pro Bowl modes