RE5's Desperate Escape Available Now; Achievements MIA
Written Wednesday, March 03, 2010 By Alan PettitView author's profile
The second piece of story DLC for Resident Evil 5, Desperate Escape, was released today. However, much like Capcom's other blunder (which has still not been fixed) the achievements are not available on xbox.com and thus can not be properly unlocked and added to your gamerscore.
I will make another news post when the achievement list is properly updated (or update this one if it happens sometime today), so until then I would suggest not playing the DLC. However, if you can't wait, it should only be a simple fix of recovering your gamertag once the achievements show up on xbox.com for unlocking. Hopefully.
Regardless, here are what the achievements are (via the dashboard):
- Getaway - 15G - Complete "Desperate Escape" on any difficulty setting.
- The Great Escape - 15G - Complete "Desperate Escape" with an S rank.
- Run the Gauntlet - 40G - Complete "Desperate Escape" on Professional.
- Way of the Warrior - 15G - Defeat 150 enemies singlehandedly in one playthrough of "Desperate Escape."
- Shoot the Messenger - 15G - Defeat 3 Agitator Majini in one playthrough of "Desperate Excape."